New Year plans, yours?

The History Man":3rvpfdzu said:
BobCatMax":3rvpfdzu said:
rosstheboss":3rvpfdzu said:
Actually ride a bike

Started running to try and squeeze in different/more fitness to see if it helps. all it's doing at the moment is making my question if my heart is weird (I think it is)

I think there are more. no doubt i'll update this as I go

Get yourself checked out. Now. Really.

I even ride the turbo on a monitor. I could tell you a story..........

All that's weird is that it goes very high. I've spoken to a few people and it's not unusual, just not very common. I'd like to get it tested properly anyway as I want to know my limits

All that's weird is that it goes very high. I've spoken to a few people and it's not unusual, just not very common. I'd like to get it tested properly anyway as I want to know my limits

er, not unusual? viewtopic.php?f=8&t=284892

Do get checked out properly please.

I intend to THM, I promise.

No pains, no dizziness, nothing like that. My resting rate is about 60, I can max it out at 200+ tho, which isn't that normal.

BobCatMax":b20f9cfa said:
I intend to THM, I promise.

No pains, no dizziness, nothing like that. My resting rate is about 60, I can max it out at 200+ tho, which isn't that normal.

As THM says, get it checked out. Use the Turbo, with a monitor.
I had a bit of an odd heart too, thought I had a problem. Resting rate wouldn't go below 80 unless I measured it after sleeping. Very regular turbo training at zone 2 sorted it. Now 52 resting, but still max out over 180.

I would really recommend this:
http://www.bikeradar.com/gear/article/h ... sts-28838/

It really works, but you have to stick at it, which is not easy! I have to admit failure recently, but I will go back to it. :facepalm:

But do check your heart before embarking on the above. :D

Cheers,
Andrew

Back