new unused p2 fork sold now

Floyd

Retro Guru
new p2 fork one and eighth steerer ahead uncut still got labels on them in black with small yellow decals suspension corrected 410mm looking at £55 posted but will take another p2 in px to suit a 94 hei hei as the ones on are the 390mm non corrected the frame size is 18 inch and i need threaded as im running a ck threadset on it they dont need to be mint as i can paint them the new ones are in the bag but do have a few tiny little marks from shelf wear but are stunning i cant upload pics but can email you some if you pm me with an email i can send them to :) these forks will suit any size frame as they are uncut

Re: new unused p2 fork

guys give me a break i have a chronic infection thats affected my eyes and nose i cant see full stops and comers on my laptop
i will try and weigh the forks and pm you

I saw these the other night and they are NOS in every regard.

Also leave Tina alone... she's great and her Hei Hei is simply stunning.

Oh, and Tina, those cranks just need a bit Nitromors... A friend of mine acid (who has posted on this thread!) dipped them for a while in acid, so they shouldn't take much to finish off...

Still waiting for a pm? Weight and spec pics etc :( Nothing forth coming and was first to show interest on the thread too :evil:

Back