New sunrace or used xt cassette?

Thanks for the advice.

However, I made a booboo. It's not a sunrace cassette, it's a Microsoft - doh.

11-46 ratio and model number is something like cs- h133. The spacing between ratios seems more even than as jonnyboy666 points out with the XT cassette and the large jump at the higher end.

So what are views now after I've been a numpty and got the brand wrong?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I like the gear spacing on the sunrace 11-46 - the XT one has massive gap from 37-46 whereas sunrace is a bit better spaced

The MS-8 is cheaper and heavier than the MX-8 but both are heavier than an XT.

Another option is the deore 11-51 cassette - if your mech will take it. I ran it with an M9000 rear mech and it was OK - but the poor mech looked a bit tortured.

I've also had one of these for a while and its been fine:

I think the Microsoft joke got lost somewhere :)
I see it now (auto-correct). I must admit I don't have much of a sense of humour when it comes to windows 11. It is soo poor and I missed the roll back window so stuck with it or have to do a full install of w10 from scratch. I am going to do it though, I can't stand w11 for much more. It adds nothing useful really, but takes away stuff that was and runs like a dog.

Anyway, back to the cassette. Thanks for the heads up on the XT, have in my watched list but not really needing a new one having 2 plus the 2 Microshift.

Back