New project - starting small

My finished "bastard forks"

Judy XL repainted and stickered to match the frame, so as Judy SL (same fork but shorter travel and single crown)

16950291909_634e5c61bb_c.jpg

16948706638_2f402aeb0f_c.jpg

They'll do untill I get my hands on a pair of Judy FSX..

Minifreak":8z5rwq8i said:
Looking fantastic :)

Need to sort the paint on my STS's SL's and get some of those decals.

I'm well happy with the decals, sourced on RB via Gil of course :)

Re:

Fantastic job on those forks mate, noticed you own one of my favourite cars of all time as well...droool :mrgreen:

Re: Re:

ape":2t1jwsf2 said:
Fantastic job on those forks mate, noticed you own one of my favourite cars of all time as well...droool :mrgreen:

Thanks! The 'grale is up for sale. I know I'll regret it, but time to move on...

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I had bought the below NOS Nuke Proof hubs for my Giant project, got them shipped to a co-worker in the US as seller wouldn't ship overseas, and was today going to get them brought over to Sweden. Coworker opens her desk at work where unopened hub package has been stored - and some thieving F%#ker has nicked them :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

16372168513_8f26c9907e_b.jpg

Just now I am SO pissed off!

Wow, my friend, of all the things man can think of happening with hubs, being stolen is the last that pops to mind!

I am so sorry to hear what happened...I hooe it will resolve it self so that you do not have to spend a single penny more!

Re:

Sorry to read about someone stealing your hubs!
A friend had things like that happen at her work, it was the evening cleaner stealing!

What's plan B now then?

Back