New Project - Fat Chance Yo Eddy Team in Grello/blue

Nice work Tim. Some sexy wheels you've got there :cool:

raidan73":2a552wne said:
Nice work Tim. Some sexy wheels you've got there :cool:

Thanks Adrian, I'm now unsure as to wheather to use the 3DV bits or just go black and silver for every bit. Thoughts?

I don't do 3dv personally mate so you're asking the wrong person ;)

raidan73":1vi4gjys said:
I don't do 3dv personally mate so you're asking the wrong person ;)

I didn't think I did either but it came with the headset and thought it went with the logo's. Maybe I'll just tame it down with just the headset and bottle cage.

I have all the parts to build now so hopefully she'll be finished later next week.

Mounted the mechs today and still deciding which stem to use pending a Salsa roller turning up. The Odyssey Pro arrived on Thursday, swapped the silver roller for a black one and I'm happy that it will suit the frame/fit the best at this stage.

More progress and now it's just the cabling up to do :)

I wasn't really feeling the silver chainset so off came the XTR M900 rings and after raiding the chainring stash I think I'm a lot happier with the look, only time will tell if the AVITAR rings shift nicely. What do you guys reckon, better with black?

I'd also earmarked grey Shimano XTR cable outers but I think black is the way to go, momentarily thought about pink but then I came to my senses ;)

Re:

Yeah 3DV clashes a bit imo, another thumbs up for either black rings or black cranks to keep the look. Those bars look better with a Syncros stem though. Gorgeous bike that lives upto the ride quality hype.

Re: Re:

M-Power":21ljrqsz said:
Yeah 3DV clashes a bit imo, another thumbs up for either black rings or black cranks to keep the look. Those bars look better with a Syncros stem though. Gorgeous bike that lives upto the ride quality hype.

I have a Syncros stem by its zero rise with no noodle. If I could for MF one with a noodle and rise I'd probably go for Syncros. I have however tracked down a Salsa which may replace the Odyssey. A black bar shim may help the look so might give that a go.

I guess the 3dv is love or hate. I've never wanted it on any of my bikes before but to me it works here. Of course I may change my mind, easy enough to change if I get sick of it.

I like the black chainrings as well!

The Odyssey looks not bad at all, i would drop it a bit more, i really like a low front end. Did they make the Odyssey with no-rise as well?

Back