New British Mountain Biking Documentary

Re: Re:

firedfromthecircus":27b5vt5l said:
Retro Spud":27b5vt5l said:
:facepalm: Oh no, I hope this isn't going to go the same way as the now pulled (never to be seen again) thread about who made the decision to include what bikes in the book "The Ultimate book of Bikes" :LOL:

GrahamJohnWallace":27b5vt5l said:
Blue Hippo Media have produced a documentary film about the history of British mountain biking.
Called "Mountain Biking-The Untold British Story" it tells the story of mountain biking from a uniquely UK perspective.

‘Mountain Biking – The Untold British Story’ documents the evolution of off-road cycling in the UK from its beginnings in the likes of the Rough Stuff Fellowship, right through to current UK world champions in the sport, innovations in technology and contemporary trends such as the fat bike. It features MTB greats Steve Peat, Rachel Atherton, Tracy Moseley, Rob Warner, Martyn Ashton, Geoff Apps, Jason Miles and more.'

It doesn't say it's definitive so I'm good with that! :LOL: :LOL:

Yep fair point, I'm all good with that toooooo..

So Mr Muzzzy wind in your neck, pull up that big bottom lip and get over it,
:D :D

Re:

I'm not bothered, just curious.

No more

Get over my bottom lip?

makster":1wlmkbwm said:
Oh great, Guy Martin is involved with it.......

The Makster mask has slipped, or he's dropped his pint!

Mike

Re:

A mate of mine contacted me last night as he has VIP tickets... I'm in Penzance and can't make it, sadly! :-(

Sounds like it's going to be great film.

al.

Re: New British Mountain Biking Documentory

TomacFan":1nw7ckh6 said:
I have a pair of tickets going ....

A truly nice chap I can vouch for... he's also married to a beautiful lady, so won't try anything on with you.

al. :D xx

Mike Muz 67":2f1tgudd said:
makster":2f1tgudd said:
Oh great, Guy Martin is involved with it.......

The Makster mask has slipped, or he's dropped his pint!

Mike

I don't know what it is, but I just can't abide the bloke. He should tick a lot of like boxes, and I know I should like him, but I don't.
Its probably because he's been in a Vulcan after jumping on the band wagon right at the end, having taken absolutely no interest in it until it was a news story?

Back