Trilogy of Classic Bicycles (Italy, France, UK)

Andreas85

Dirt Disciple
Dear retrobikers, I want to present all in once my maps project which you may have seen already in different posts. All above can be found on corsaclassic.com

The first poster map features Italy, a country known for its passion for cycling and its long-standing tradition of producing some of the most elegant and high-quality bikes in the world. From the timeless beauty of Bianchi to the racing prowess of Colnago, the poster showcases a range of brands that have left an indelible mark on the cycling world. Other notable brands featured include Cinelli, De Rosa, Pinarello, and Wilier Triestina, among others. Whether you're a fan of classic steel frames or modern carbon fiber designs, there's something for everyone in this map.

ITA Front_social.jpg

The second poster map takes us to France, a country that has played a significant role in the development of cycling over the years, from the invention of the derailleur to the creation of the Tour de France. This map features a diverse range of brands, from the legendary Peugeot and Gitane to the sleek designs of Look and Time. Other notable brands featured include Mercier, and Vitus, among others. Whether you're a fan of vintage French racers or contemporary urban bikes, this map is sure to pique your interest.

FRA Front_social.jpg

Last but not least, we have the UK, a country that may not have the same cycling heritage as Italy or France, but still boasts a rich history of innovation and craftsmanship in the world of bicycles. From the iconic Raleigh to the classic elegance of Hetchins, the poster showcases a range of brands that have made their mark on the cycling world. Other notable brands featured include BSA, Condor, and Moulton, among others. Whether you're a fan of vintage roadsters or modern commuter bikes, this map is sure to inspire you.

ENG Front_social.jpg

In conclusion, these poster maps offer a fascinating glimpse into the world of vintage bicycles, showcasing 500 historic brands that have helped shape the evolution of cycling over the years. Whether you're a seasoned collector or a casual enthusiast, these maps are a must-have addition to your collection.

combofront.jpg comborear.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Woz
sad to see on the French map how many companies no longer exist, but also interesting how some towns seem to have moved 😳. Better not use this map for navigation!

Wheres our Billy's shed on the British map? He was the first builder to put drop bars on a Raleigh Chopper and downhill it on St.Georges Hall steps. RIP Billy.

• Haha
Reactions: Woz
sad to see on the French map how many companies no longer exist, but also interesting how some towns seem to have moved 😳. Better not use this map for navigation!
Sure, I claim that I have anyhow to move some cities in order to better render logos and map in general. Thanks

Back