National Retrobike Event: Trough of Bowland, 27/02/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swear that Dyna actually glows :shock:
Maybe that's what cleared the freezing fog - I've never seen those views!

I was slightly worried about power washing the paint and decals off Marks machine...who's ian Timmis :LOL: Still would shave a bit of weight off!!

me and my riding buddy will be leaving newcastle around 7am......work permitting, as im on callout on the friday, so only if i get a bad shift ie get in after 1am or similar will stop me from coming down.

probaly still bring the pace down, its away getting fettled at the moment, new shifters, chain, bearings and jockey wheels!

Easy_Rider":2vymszj1 said:
Looking forward to this :cool:

Whos going riding rigid?

Yep. With cantis. Hopefully the Dyna Tech will be ready, just waiting on a few bits. Otherwise it'll be the Marin or perhaps the Bravado again.

Or maybe even the Kili Racer... :?

cool. thinking of bringing the Saracen Traverse. Sorting out the maguras at the mo, levers are on the bar. When i bought the Saracen, the old lady told me that it's never been offroad :shock: so this'll be it's maiden voyage as ive not ridden it anywhere yet.

Easy_Rider":31is6w3y said:
cool. thinking of bringing the Saracen Traverse. Sorting out the maguras at the mo, levers are on the bar. When i bought the Saracen, the old lady told me that it's never been offroad :shock: so this'll be it's maiden voyage as ive not ridden it anywhere yet.

That's what I like - potential for disaster, spices up any ride :twisted: :LOL:

Tempted to bring the mmmBop with 150mm travel, 50mm stem, 760mm wide bars and giant super-tacky tyres, just to put a cat amongst the pigeons... :twisted: :LOL:

Will actually be on the Ibis but I don't think I'll have time to switch to the P2s, so I'll be on Judy Teams set up for my lady. So in reality I'll have about 97% sag, does that count...? :shock:

Looks like her sister's going to be visiting now though, so it'll probably just be me riding, although I might bring the pair of them along for a walk & to look after the brews & grub! :cool:

Really looking forward to it, although work, who had seemingly abandoned me, seem determined to give me a 6 day, 70 hour week this week :roll:

Excitement should overcome exhaustion though, like a small child at Xmas :oops: :LOL:

I'm going to decide on the day. The Schwinn klunker, Mountain Goat and Shock-a-Billy are all preped and ready to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back