Gisburn Forest, Sunday 22nd of February

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill speak to Nick when he gets back from his holiday and see if he is up for this one as we both loved it last year!

I can't play as its my wedding anniversary the day before and if I did make it it will be my last anniversary :facepalm: :oops:

Re:

Sorry I will have to miss this one, I have started what appeared to be a small repair on the camper, replacing the lower front a post and step :facepalm: this has turned into a major repair, so the consequences are many late nights at work for the next few weeks, not to mention trying to finish off my Cert Ed teaching qualification.

Sorry Guys, not much I can do about this :oops:

Stuart

Re: Re:

slmracing":2ckyon46 said:
Sorry I will have to miss this one, I have started what appeared to be a small repair on the camper, replacing the lower front a post and step :facepalm: this has turned into a major repair, so the consequences are many late nights at work for the next few weeks, not to mention trying to finish off my Cert Ed teaching qualification.

Sorry Guys, not much I can do about this :oops:

Stuart

:LOL: :LOL: I'll give you scrap value for it..... ;)

No worries Stu, I'm sure we can find our way round, hope the repairs go better than you expect mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back