Nankai Techno Freecoaster hub and Primo Steroid REDUCED

MiniNinjaRob

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Prices are PayPal gift, add 5% for goods service.

Nankai Techno BMX freecoaster. 11t driver 48h, 3/8th (10mm) axle. With gap adjustment spanner.
If you don't know what a freecoaster hub is you won't know about this legendary hub. I searched for years to get one from the mid-school period and when I got this I had good intentions to build a bike up but I've got to admit it won't happen now. It needs to go to someone who will use it.
Cog in good condition, has been stripped and greased, feels silky smooth. Has been built into a wheel before but in very nice condition overall. No axle nuts, sorry. Axle long enough for pegs.
IIRC these were £140 plus BITD and were very hard to get hold of - rare to see them for sale in the UK. If you want the best (IMHO) freecoaster ever made then here it is! I had a cheaper version BITD - a Static one but this is so much better made.
£60 £47.50 posted.

Primo steroid saddle. The best flatland saddle ever made IMHO and I paid a fortune for this in NOS condition. Used it twice so a couple of scuffs from some flat use and some marks on the rails.
£22 £18 posted.

Latest posts

Back