Mystery Karma pass the parcel.....

Box has arrived & royal mail has done us proud!
Hole in one side & looks like it's been drop kicked out of a lorry 👌

Recon it might be getting a bit heavy for cardboard boxes - what's the general consensus for splitting it up in to two karma parcels?

@Tootyred just want to be clear on the mystery box rules - does it go to the 1st to reply once I've said it's ready to be sent out?

Attachments

• PXL_20240522_112834134.jpg
    PXL_20240522_112834134.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 9
I dont know....i think the idea was to send to to somebody who you feel deserves it!

Why not pick somebody for their, help, support, contribution to the forum or just because you love them....

Box has arrived & royal mail has done us proud!
Hole in one side & looks like it's been drop kicked out of a lorry 👌

Recon it might be getting a bit heavy for cardboard boxes - what's the general consensus for splitting it up in to two karma parcels?

@Tootyred just want to be clear on the mystery box rules - does it go to the 1st to reply once I've said it's ready to be sent out?
That's up to you. If you have someone in mind you can nominate them, pick someone at random, or wait for the 1st reply.

No worries, I'll have a proper look through it later & split it down the middle 👍 (half a chain & one pedal in each box etc.)

@Tricky1977 you seemed keen so I'll message about postage once it's all packed again. For box number 2 I'll wait to see who's 1st to reply when its ready 👌

Back