My modern Trimble Update

jonnyboy666":1t2w9qgr said:
the repaint from argos looks awesome, new one is alright i suppose ;)

Got to say Argos have got to work a bit more on the customer service. I've been waiting a week short of a year and not once did they contact me to say sorry for the delay or any form of update on progress unless i contacted them. They didn't even send pictures of completed job unless i asked. But quick to ask for payment :roll:

Over the year i've had dealings with 100% British companies for expensive stuff (not just cycling) and no wonder the Chinese are booming.
But that's off topic

i saw it in an almost finished state when i picked up my Fat, i recognised it and guessed it was yours, we had a chat about it, i don't know what they charged you but they said their original quote was out. they told me it should have been double the quote! :shock: so i'm guessing that's alot of wonga! coz i know what i paid for the fat and that was simple by comparison, they said the hardest part was all the lining and masking to get the lines symmetrical.

looks good though :cool: :cool:

what's the plans with all 3? i see you have stripped the red/blue one, isn't that your main rider?

jonnyboy666":2nvq7cnx said:
what's the plans with all 3? i see you have stripped the red/blue one, isn't that your main rider?

red/blue is now just a 'modern art' display. The full carbon will be the rider. Just have to buy a crankset for it then weigh and ride.

The respray will be looked after.

Back