My little (GT STS) collection...

Re: My little collection...

Mofofo":c5n77oc8 said:
Yes, but.. No ! ;)

My dreambike always was a GT thermoplastic, and today I have the chance to have 3 of them !

...and maybe a fourth soon (Caspar ?)..

But after this, no more bike, or my wife will go away ! :facepalm:

Yes, same here, but she does not see the difference,
she thinks i have a black and a shiny :D :LOL: :p

Did you know, there is a thermoplast version of the RTS? One more reason for extending your (really nice) collection :D

gtthermo_635.jpg

Yes I know that, but :
- I don't like it, because there are no visible alloy insert into frame
- It's only a prototype, so it's just impossible to find

I prefer an other prototype bike, which is my holly graal, but no more chance to find it too : Mantis Screaming V (thermoplastic from Cytec, like GT) :

ScreamVSide.jpg

I can sell my parents to have it !

:p :p :p

Not bad. Especially the rear end.

But the GTs are much more to my taste. :D

I, too like the cnc carved aluminium bits in contrast with the black thermoplastic. Thats why I prefer the older LTS/STS (or your Lobo) to those who had the steerer wraped in thermoplastic (like your street-STS 1500DS).

The better is to have all of these !

...but I keep on searching an early LTS thermo size 18" (or bigger, but it seems that it has only existed in 16" and 18"..)

Mofofo":2vz48o8c said:
The better is to have all of these !

...but I keep on searching an early LTS thermo size 18" (or bigger, but it seems that it has only existed in 16" and 18"..)

no, 18.5"! and I'm seeing your cry 2 months late.
that was the moment I build the 16 years dusty brand new, exactly the one you want, 18.5" frame, out of my seller, for my bike-partner to make him a bit slower in climbing :LOL:,
but now he is suddenly as fast as me in dessending :? :facepalm:

Re:

I understand you right and clear,

My guess;
one time he'll get scared or something and will buy a e-bike for him and his wife :LOL:
then you will know and jump high :D

Back