My little (GT STS) collection...

Re: My little collection...

New bike received today : GT STS XCR 2000, in my size (L) !

Of course, it don't look very glorious at this time, but it would be the ideal basis for my next project :

knfu.jpg

p88n.jpg

kb72.jpg

dbg9.jpg

jr7a.jpg

The idea is to make an ultimate XC bike, in order to replace both my Raven and my SM400, the final aim is to reduce my collection to only 3 bikes : Lobo for DH, STS for road, and XCR for XC.

;)

Never seen such a collection of space age bikes before! :cool: The GT STS looks like it could fly. What is the saddle? I haven't seen anything so minimalist.

glad shes finally turned up and u can sort out that nasty rear end and swap it for the nice one (how did u convince the guy to send it to u in the end ? )

and is the frame missing the front seat section bolt ?

ba57ards":1m9muldm said:
glad shes finally turned up and u can sort out that nasty rear end and swap it for the nice one (how did u convince the guy to send it to u in the end ? )

In a first time, I will ride with this custom swingarm, the original one I have bought on ebay would be spare part in case of break.
As I have accepted to pay £23 for a £17 shipment, the seller accepted to send it ! :?

ba57ards":1m9muldm said:
and is the frame missing the front seat section bolt ?

No bolt are missing, front bolt are silver, so it's just not very easy to see those on my low-res pics... ;)

dont think i've ever seen a collection of bikes that divides opinion so much. But not between people but in yourself.

They look awesome and crazy at the same time.

disturbing eye candy.

amazing :)

Thank you buddies !

I am thinking about selling Cannondales, to only keep GTs... :?

Yes, but.. No ! ;)

My dreambike always was a GT thermoplastic, and today I have the chance to have 3 of them !

...and maybe a fourth soon (Casper ?)..

But after this, no more bike, or my wife will go away ! :facepalm:

Back