My holiday this year

Wu-Tangled":1vbrjv32 said:
that looks fun.

cyfa2809":1vbrjv32 said:
sounds great

Guys, you'd both be most welcome. I think after the fixed gear craze is over, slow cycling will become the next new thing; just think, you could be part of the bleeding edge of a new movement!

yes i would love to but i dont have the correct bicycle nor any funds/available cash :cry: so couldnt get there/sleep under a roof :? thanks for the offer though, it is something i will look into in future years ;)

chris667":242bopok said:
I think after the fixed gear craze is over, slow cycling will become the next new thing;

'ere chris, dont wind me up mate. ;) there was a thread on the ctc forum that covered slow cycling. One wag there suggested slow cycling was the only way. When I suggested that sometimes, depending on mood, I actually enjoyed the speed/efficiency/effectiveness of cycling, he went on to tell me my lifestyle needed a radical rethink and I needed a few chill pills. :eek: I sorta lost interest on there after that lecture.

pigman":12kqhwf1 said:
chris667":12kqhwf1 said:
I think after the fixed gear craze is over, slow cycling will become the next new thing;

'ere chris, dont wind me up mate. ;) there was a thread on the ctc forum that covered slow cycling. One wag there suggested slow cycling was the only way. When I suggested that sometimes, depending on mood, I actually enjoyed the speed/efficiency/effectiveness of cycling, he went on to tell me my lifestyle needed a radical rethink and I needed a few chill pills. :eek: I sorta lost interest on there after that lecture.

should of smacked him over the head with an organically grown vegetable (I'll leave the genus up to you.)

pigman":2zua3hfr said:
chris667":2zua3hfr said:

Well, you'll always find a mentalist on a forum, won't you?

For the record, I like all kinds of cycling; one of my favourite things when I'm in the mood is a ride through a very, very busy city, mixing it up with the cars and generally living off (all half) of my wit.

This is another way, though, and don't be surprised if it does catch on; it's much easier to fit into your life than most other kinds of cycling and the bikes are very cool, in a ploddy sort of way.

LGF, derralieurs are banned but I'm sure noone will hold you to that. If they do, It'll officially have got too serious for its own good and I'll start my own tour to show solidarity. ;)

And to the rest of you, the loan for the weekend of a piece of vintage steel holds true. But not a share of my tent; I owe that to the myriad women that might want to sleep with me. ;)

Chris was seen helping out a lady just a few years ago ; but why limit your tent to just the ladies ? If you catch the eye of a dapper chap all bases are covered :LOL:

argh.jpg

If it's not entirely like this I will ride with my eyes closed .

tumblr_kwovx9rs9C1qa1m48.jpg

Back