mushrooms

joe careless":id8r9s8t said:
suburbanreuben":id8r9s8t said:
Aparently, the trick is not to eat the fungus directly. The beserkers found that if they got the reindeer to each the fungus, then they drink their urine, they didn't get any of the sickness associated with them, just the hallucinogenic effects. :LOL:
Intense people
A bit like Special Brew, aka "Wifebeater", then.
Also tastes of piss.

Ok , I will admit it , I have a mushroom phobia :shock: , just the sight of them freaks me out and makes go all itchy & goosebumpy , mouldy stuff has the same effect on me...... Aynone else have this issue or is it just me :LOL:

this should give you a years worth of heebie jeebies then .todays haul netted ove 3 kg of the things from just half a small field round the back of the ruins....i think its possible to have too many of the fungi ...i blame the missus.it was her idea... :LOL: there are a ton more in the box and we left loads growing too.perfect weather for it today.cool,sunny,gentle wind blowing and a very damp floor.i would appreciate any suggestions on how to store the buggers...

Attachments

• IMG_20131008_092637.jpg
    IMG_20131008_092637.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 180
I re-lagged the hot water cylinder last week and now the airing cupboard is bleedin hopeless at drying anything.
According to the missus upstairs now smells of old man's cock cheese. :shock: :oops:

suburbanreuben":19ec4nub said:
I re-lagged the hot water cylinder last week and now the airing cupboard is bleedin hopeless at drying anything.
According to the missus upstairs now smells of old man's cock cheese. :shock: :oops:

Oh dear, that begs the question how does she know that smells then??? :shock:

suggestions on how to store the buggers...

Attachments

• P1080336.JPG
    P1080336.JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 158
  • P1080337.JPG
    P1080337.JPG
    31.8 KB · Views: 158
ive not tried that myself but got it from the book

crosse & Blackwell sarsons vinegar, perfect pickles

Chicken of the Woods, out on my travels there's a stretch of road that has three or four trees that seem to have the aforementioned mushroom throughout the autumn, through winter and into spring suddenly appearing, growing bigger and then dying off over the period of a week. If i didn't already have access to mushrooms i'd be all over it.

fx3n.jpg

picked these today,plus some horse mushrooms too

Attachments

• IMG_20131026_101654.jpg
    IMG_20131026_101654.jpg
    276.3 KB · Views: 106
Back