Muddy Fox Seeker Mega PINKXXX

It is a bit more 'bubble gum' pink than it was before, but i think its gonna work out.

ee96a8bd2fe3bdc08b53f002176aac45.jpg

Re: Re:

I looked into decals but gil_m was on holiday or has moved on from decals or something.

I would like to put them back but not sure where to find them now.

player":1relfiam said:
Look's bright :cool:

Have you had some decal's made up or leaving it?

This is an odd one, the Seeker Mega was never in the 1990 catalogue, this could be an early or late incarnation of the Mega 500, surprised you didn't take the opportunity to get a shorter stem powdered up in pink.

Carl.

drcarlos":pnij4irf said:
Tsurprised you didn't take the opportunity to get a shorter stem powdered up in pink.

Yes, that would have been the smart thing to do... :facepalm:

In the catalogue it was fitted with a shorter and higher rise stem that was black so that would be OK too.
I fitted a shorter higher rise stem to my Prestige, made a hell of a difference to the comfort over distance.

Carl.

...Just to clarify I'm still very much in production of decals :D

Just back from a couple of weeks holiday, if you have emailed me directly while I was away I will get back to you a soon as possible

matt

I love that too and fab that you've taken all that trouble with the colour.

I'm "wide awake".....

p.s. matching oakley's on the way?

drcarlos":36tif7w7 said:
This is an odd one, the Seeker Mega was never in the 1990 catalogue, this could be an early or late incarnation of the Mega 500, surprised you didn't take the opportunity to get a shorter stem powdered up in pink.

Carl.
Late to here, but oddly a mate of mine had a Seeker mega in Pink and that was 1990, and that's the bike I was looking for... nearest I got was an old frame only Mega 500, named after the gears i expect so very strange 2 names, i've also got that catalogue too. Seeker name makes more sense as i've had a 1989 and a 1991 Seeker/ Seeker mega

Back