MTB Arundel Loop, 12th Nov, AFTERMATH

So wish I could have joined you Mike as it looks a great ride, no doubt better with some sun on your back and no rain,
Looks like your tres amigos were a good bunch :D

mkone":3rk43ynr said:
Oh, and a lot of the mist type low cloud encountered these days is pollution as a result of the current Geo-engineering program :(

Mark

Really
Who do we blame then, the Russians, Chinese, or the French for screwing up our climate, now were out of Europe and all that we can get em back :facepalm:

Retro Spud":15qtcxwu said:
So wish I could have joined you Mike as it looks a great ride, no doubt better with some sun on your back and no rain,
Looks like your tres amigos were a good bunch :D

mkone":15qtcxwu said:
Oh, and a lot of the mist type low cloud encountered these days is pollution as a result of the current Geo-engineering program :(

Mark

Really
Who do we blame then, the Russians, Chinese, or the French for screwing up our climate, now were out of Europe and all that we can get em back :facepalm:

Doesn't seem so wise when they're going to build a great big fcuk off nuclear power station in view of your house mate!

Will be an awesome route in the Summer Nick! Going to organise some rides in the New Year, when hopefully the Sun will shine.
Again, pre- 2000, so plenty of scope ;)

Keep turning, brother

Muz

Brilliant write up and collection of pics Mike, thoroughly enjoyed reading and viewing that - well done all for getting out, staying out, and making it back in one piece (just about for you Mr Muz - hope it ain't too sore tomorrow!)

Andy's Ritchey looks great and that Mantra looks beastly! :D

I've gotta pull my finger out soon to sort my sh*t out and get fit enough and strong enough to start coming out for rides like this. Thanks for the PM Mike, you're a star. :)

Retro Spud":2dlm8hil said:
Really

Most experts claim there is no global warming, the only ones pushing that idea are "on the payroll" :) so you have to question the whole idea of climate control. In my opinion, the current geo-engineering program, which is a sure way of killing milions of people, is no more than an exercise in population control. But enough of this light hearted banter :facepalm: :LOL:
Hopefully you will have sunshine next ride :) and everyone will stay upright too :)

Mark

regan_ev":22eqiorx said:
Brilliant write up and collection of pics Mike, thoroughly enjoyed reading and viewing that - well done all for getting out, staying out, and making it back in one piece (just about for you Mr Muz - hope it ain't too sore tomorrow!)

Andy's Ritchey looks great and that Mantra looks beastly! :D

I've gotta pull my finger out soon to sort my sh*t out and get fit enough and strong enough to start coming out for rides like this. Thanks for the PM Mike, you're a star. :)

If I know you're coming Regan, I'll take a daysack full of cake. Just for you, mind! ;)

Andy was a brave man riding that Ritchey with a rear U-Brake in this weather. His bike does look great, doesn't it. And the pearl paint on the Mantra was cool too!

Me and Mick had the runt of this litter! :LOL:

Mike, and others,

sorry I didn't make it, but I really don't enjoy starting out in the wet, to old for that now. I do feel guilty, as I pushed for Sat, against Sun, which will be sunny and lovely, but personal circumstances have to prevail.

Looks like you all had a lot of fun.

Great write up and pics...will join you at another time......

Dave

Re:

No problem,

We had a great ride anyhow, we just got wet.

and you weren't alone in wanting the Saturday either, so don't beat yourself up.
Sunday is normally prefferable for folk, but I just go with the consensus.

Getting more than the hardcore few out is always a struggle in this region. Don't know why, it's great riding here

Mike

Re:

Blinding buddy, I really need to stop worrying about the weather and just ride my bike

Re:

Great ride as always Mike, Andy your a star for making the treck all the way over in such awaful conditions!! Good to see Chris after what must be a year or more at least :\ really top route, this will be awesome in the dryer months ;) to be honest I had to question my sanity going out today but apart from the run across the top of the downs it really was a great day out!! I can understand that folk don't want to make a long journey when the weather is not great but hopefully the quality of these routes speak for them selves and when things improve weather wise more riders will come along ;)
All in all a top day out with great company and marvelous cake ;)

Mick :)

Re:

Good work everyone. Had it been dry I would have been there. It was ragging it down before I'd even left HQ.

Back