Mountain Mayhem Returns 2019 let the planning and BS begin

Re:

Looks like another spreadsheet for the donations to camping spots LOL. I think the people who aint riding should chip in a what they can rather than put more burden on the people who have paid to race.

We need to get on this fast spud.

Thanks andy

Thanks guys - Everyone replied to, even if I have to get up at 5am to be one of the first on the oche for when the online sales goes live - I’m up for it :D as the 1st year at Gatcombe with no track was a bit flat and folk had to filter away to watch proceeding

Retro Spud":3f8saqok said:
Thanks guys - Everyone replied to, even if I have to get up at 5am to be one of the first on the oche for when the online sales goes live - I’m up for it :D as the 1st year at Gatcombe with no track was a bit flat and folk had to filter away to watch proceeding

Just get on to jill and steal the spots early. I dont think pat could cope with me on his case 3 weeks before.

As I don’t do nor have an account for Facebook
If there are further updates via social media could someone let me know
. I know Regan is doing this at the moment :facepalm: but some of us are Luddite Retro !

By the way Andy will you have the wood burner - I like a fire it adds an atmosphere and gently infuses folk with the smell of the great outdoors and I’ve found it a great way to get rid of garden waste and old kitchen work top

What a great way to make the 100th page -proper collaboration

Back