Mountain Mayhem 2014 - The Final Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:

andyz":3h9o5w5j said:
So which campsite is that, A, B or C?
Its not at all clear on the 2 maps where the campsites are in relation to the course!

m-14-arena-723x1024.jpg

Campsite B/C. Top end of where it's marked as 'Trackside and Solo camping'.

When arriving on site at Gate 1, turn right and head straight for the course at the far end of the the campsite.
The map makes the camping look much smaller than it is. Last year there was plenty of space available.

Going on last year, things started filling up on Saturday, but Friday afternoon when we arrived there was plenty of room........so much so that I considered a celebratory arrival handbrake turn into a mahoosive drift,followed by wet, grassy burnout in front of the retro bike site, ending with an ignominious steamy collision with the far hedgerow........I may do it this year......either way it will be great!.......

The Final Countdown indeed.

Unfortunately I'll not be able to arrive with the chairs this year (previous years I have been on site already), expect to arrive mid afternoon. If someone can claim a spot first thing Friday that'd be good, have tape, banners, stakes etc. if we can arrange drop off / collection.

Sadly Retrobike ez-up #1 is broken, if anyone has access to one that'd be useful.

Will bring the BBQ again, unless someone else wants to bring one that is...

Not sure on sound system either.

Re:

sounds to me john you are no where near organised this year i will have to deal with it which means chaos

I'm going on the thursday due to no choice so will bag the same area as last year because thats where trackside is

thanks andy

Re:

Has anyone got a 1 1/8" quill stem, flat bars and 26.6mm seat post for sale? I could bring some ahead stems and riser bars to swap, I also have a cracked Marin frame and shagged set of Rst forks if that floats your boat :LOL:

SP

John":tsr9b4j5 said:
The Final Countdown indeed.

Unfortunately I'll not be able to arrive with the chairs this year (previous years I have been on site already), expect to arrive mid afternoon. If someone can claim a spot first thing Friday that'd be good, have tape, banners, stakes etc. if we can arrange drop off / collection.

Sadly Retrobike ez-up #1 is broken, if anyone has access to one that'd be useful.

Will bring the BBQ again, unless someone else wants to bring one that is...

Not sure on sound system either.

whats an ez up. i presume it is a gazebo of some sort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back