Monster T... The oldest the Better

Norland_Cycles

Dirt Disciple
Hello Everyone, I'm New on this Forum, I'm Max, from Chile, but I moved to live in Finland because my wife is Finnish.
Well, couple years ago I designed and built the most advanced bike ever made in Latin America, as thesis project, and now here in Finland I want to bring this Project on an Industrial/Commercial stage.
At the moment I'm a just graduated Industrial Designer, looking for Job in Finland, while my search for job does not get quick ressults, it gives me time to focus in a 100% on my bike projects.
You can read more at: http://www.norlandcycles.wordpress.com

OK Now after this Little intro, let's go to the topic subject.
Here in Finland I wanted to build a Retro Tank for my Urban Freeride sorties.
My dream since I'm 15 years old is to have a Monster T, and I think that fork would be matching so perfectly with the kind of tank I want to build.
Some parts will be retro others not so, I have in storage a pair of 1998 Mavic Deemax wheels with Nokian Gazzaloddi 2.6 tyres, and I'm thinking to buy an aquamarine 2006 NS-Bitch frame as main structure.
I guess a Monster T would look amazing on this ride I'm Planning to build, Preferently the 1999 model if not, 2000, 2001 or 2002 models would be also OK, but not the 200 mm 2003 and newer models.
If anyone in Europe has or knows where I could get one of those in good shape, please let me know.
Here is a Pic of the Deemaxes and the Gazzis I have on storage, the Fork is gone and the other parts mounted on my DH prototype.
p4pb5602415.jpg

Thanks for the Help and I hope I can do nice contributions to this community.
Cheers!
Max

Welcome to the forum Max! Perhaps you could leave a message to www.ridefree.fi if you haven't already done that. I'll send you a pm with contact details to a shop which has some Monster T spares ;).

Back