Mongoose Pro Titanium frame - no longer for sale

trek_y

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Bit of a dilemma on with my 2 titanium frames - my Dyna-tech Torus is advertised already but I'm having a tough time wanting to sell it as I love the underdog nature of it and it's just that bit different. Soooooo here's the other one - my Mongoose - this really is a quality frame and more "standard" and I love this one too but can't keep both so whichever sells first I'll keep the other ....... :cry:

Mongoose Pro Titanium mountain bike frame produced by TST sports (formerly Sandvik titanium) from about 1999 -2000.
Sandvik produced frames for many companies in the nineties such as Dean, Kona, Diamond Back and GT. This Mongoose is less well known but gives away nothing compared to the other more well know brands. The tubes are custom drawn 3/2.5 titanium with absolutely top quality welds and the dropouts are beautiful water cut 6/4 titanium. The frame is in excellent condition and finished in brushed titanium. It really is a beautiful frame and the equal of others costing a great deal more.
Seatpost measures 18" c-t-c, head tube is 5.5" 1 1/18 and the effective top tube is 22.5". Weight is just over 1600gr.

Asking £295 delivered (headset not included)

Attachments

• tigoose4.jpg
    tigoose4.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 3,703
  • tigoose3.jpg
    tigoose3.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 3,702
  • tigoose2.jpg
    tigoose2.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 3,703
  • tigoose1.jpg
    tigoose1.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 3,706
Decision made for me

Dyna-tech Torus has gone so I'm keeping the Ti Goose. Now to the build cave with you !

Back