Mongoose Amplifier / AMP B2 1993/4

kokies

Retro Guru
Mongoose Amplifier / AMP B2 1993
Includes frame, fork, headset and control tech seat post. No dent, however the paint has seen better days.
Asking $250 USD. Frame is located in the US.

Attachments

• IMG_1554.JPG
    IMG_1554.JPG
    126.2 KB · Views: 2,234
  • IMG_1555.JPG
    IMG_1555.JPG
    189 KB · Views: 2,234
  • IMG_1556.JPG
    IMG_1556.JPG
    123.8 KB · Views: 2,234
I've got one of these lovely bikes, and notice you have a different decal to mine on the seat tube. I wonder if you could take a picture for me, so I can see if mine is stickered up correctly, and if not, get some made.

Cheers

Ian

Whilst I agree that looks wise the carbon ones are hard to beat, I have heard that these are the flexiest forks you could ever want to buy, and are also prone to snapping.

Had a F3 Carbon, they are bit flexy but not that bad as you think, you could see flex when you use front brake but its also due to design of suspension to move little horizontally.
Yes, it looks scary :) Actually, they're reasonable stiff (carbon) in turns.

I don't use my bikes for what they were intended for, I just enjoy building up good looking, classic bikes and going for leasurely spins on them. Don't get me wrong, if someone offerred me a set of F3 carbons at the right price, I'd snap them up as I think they are great looking forks!

Hi. I sent you a pm on the 25th re shipping the frameset to Australia. Not interested???

Rgds,

Arran.

Back