Midweek Moontains

C&n take you round my local trails, kaiser has a great trail up west kilbride way or could even go misty law again albeit its prob a bog fest.

Been around Misty Law but never up the top. It's been mainly dry for 5 or 6 weeks so if its still boggy now it always will be

thinking about a Wednesday or Thursday spin at whitelees, anyone free..

Gaz, you've been - what's the best approach?

How about starting out from Fenwick village- if you fancy a few hours run out? Whitelees is great if you like windmills but it is a bit boring just going there on it's own. There are some good views on a good day but no singletrack just stony fire roads however I tend to do a loop starting in the local trails at craufurdland then head up into whitelees thru waterslap which is a nice way in and I have always fancied going over the top of the eaglesham moor down to the old A77 and back to fenwick? All retro friendly trails and a good bit of country road so would be about 25-30ish miles all in? Pub at the end too.

how's about Wednesday or Thursday

Wednesday working in Livi - so traffic permitting 18:30(ish)

Thursday, could work from home and be there between 17:30 and 18:00

wed night weather looks ok so if we get off sharp we should have 3 hours ride time- see what works for hawmaw as I could do either, so I'm easy?

Latest posts

Back