Michelin C4 Latex Tubes 26 x 1.9 - 2.2 £4.49 @ CRC / Wiggle

I spotted these when looking for some lightweight tubes. Personally I would rather have presta but I will make an exception at this price.

Hey! You know what - I was just about to get some...then I remembered that I'd already bought 6 about 2 months ago. 😆
But yeah - totally agree at that price. 🤙

**Update**

Just got around to trying the first two.
Fitted in evening, left overnight - next morning both were completely flat.

When inspecting them, I quickly realised that the tubes themselves were fine - both valves had come unstuck from the tubes.

Anyone else had similar problems?
Dodgy batch?
Warranty issue?

They were bought last Autumn and Chain Reaction/Wiggle have purged their user accounts since...🥺

Mine seem to last a couple of weeks to go from around 40 to about 10 psi so yours could be a faulty batch perhaps. Just had a look and the price is now £13.99 so no longer a bargain.

Mine seem to last a couple of weeks to go from around 40 to about 10 psi so yours could be a faulty batch perhaps. Just had a look and the price is now £13.99 so no longer a bargain.
Thanks man - yeah, they do sound faulty, so I'm gonna try and see what they say.
If I'd only bought two I might have just left it...but greedy guts here had to buy 6 didn't he?

Back