Michael Jackson jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like them, and they amuse me, but I dont remember either of them having original or laugh out loud material

To be fair to Pickle, Linda Smith was fairly original and funny. But she's dead, so I suppose we're not allowed to use any of her jokes either ;) :roll:

yeah, I've only ever heard Jo Brand joke about tampons , killing men and being fat. I get oh so bored of her repetitivness

Just to back Pickle up if people do post innapropriate / offensive material it will be removed (as it has been in the past).

This forum is read by a wide range of people - please don't assume it's acceptable to use language and jokes you might use with your mates down the pub.

It's pretty tricky to moderate a forum like this which is viewed by such a wide range of people. If stuff is removed/edited it is done so for a reason, not to flex mod-muscle or because someone's on a power trip. There are plenty of other, more appropriate places on the internet where stuff like this can be discussed.

I/We are happy to have a general/off topic section but if flashpoints such as this continue it's future will be considered.

Anyhow, back to the old bikes 'eh :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back