Mercedes Benz MTB

Ferrari, Porsche, Mercedes bikes just fail. That's it
No mention of BMW...

I bought a mid-90's folding mountain bike, made by Montegue (or spelled something like that) marketed for BMW. Was painted black with purple pearl. The original advertisement is of some dude at the Munich factory folding the bike and placing it into a then-new E34 540i trunk. Unfortunately the bike was stolen about two weeks after I bought it. They come up from time to time for sale. Also if you're patient enough, older bikes from (BMW) M-Technik pop up in Europe.

Some other examples...

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
No mention of BMW...

I bought a mid-90's folding mountain bike, made by Montegue (or spelled something like that) marketed for BMW. Was painted black with purple pearl. The original advertisement is of some dude at the Munich factory folding the bike and placing it into a then-new E34 540i trunk. Unfortunately the bike was stolen about two weeks after I bought it. They come up from time to time for sale. Also if you're patient enough, older bikes from (BMW) M-Technik pop up in Europe.

Some other examples...

Guess it was Montague..
I'm sorry to hear that. Always hating these kinda stories. Bike thieves should be punished as horse thieves were in the wild west.
They are easier to steal. Only requires an E34 540i for that, the rest is shown in that manual.
If you're driving an Isetta, things can be a bit more difficult.
chrome_screenshot_1674298254776.png

Last edited:
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back