Karma King
Dyna-Tech Fan
Feedback
View
600 Euro

Scapin prorace 300 Euro

prorace 150 Euro

VRX Frame 120 Euro

Scapin Racing modello Rudolf R con tubazioni in acciao Columbus "Thermacrom", 150 Euro

Last edited:
@ibbz you always find the most interesting items!

What do you normally search for? Do you search for it in particular or do you just stumble upon it?

@ibbz you always find the most interesting items!

What do you normally search for? Do you search for it in particular or do you just stumble upon it?
usually stumble. I like Italian MTB's so always on the lookout for some, especially bargains and this site has some lovely Scapin, FRM, Bianchi and other Italian MTB's (and components) at very good prices!

This site is quite good, @danaroby00 is advertising on it - so I guess if anyone wants something one of our Italian based friends can buy and then send!
And the prices are good!

if you compare prices of the frames you'll find on this site to Art Bikes on eBay - you'll know what I mean:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Art Bikes has the Wolfgang one for extortionate price

Yeah Art Bikes can be costly.

Having said that i got an NOS unpainted Olmo superlight road rame (columbus genius) from him for £207.00. That seemed o.k money to me.

Yeah Art Bikes can be costly.

Having said that i got an NOS unpainted Olmo superlight road rame (columbus genius) from him for £207.00. That seemed o.k money to me.
that IS good value!!
A beauty!

600 Euro

Scapin prorace 300 Euro

prorace 150 Euro

VRX Frame 120 Euro

Scapin Racing modello Rudolf R con tubazioni in acciao Columbus "Thermacrom", 150 Euro
All the earlier ones should be ProRace range, but with model codes. VR-X is the lower of the two suspension asjusted geomtery frames.

Back