meh, nothing you guys want to see

shogun700":2m1qnxyj said:
No problem, I'm glad it went to someone who truly appreciates it. I'll try to get some photos from the LBS and info for you later this week.

cool, whenever you get a chance :cool:

clockworkgazz":2m1qnxyj said:
back for another look just cause it is so damn fine :cool: lucky boy!

haha, thanks. Today, I do feel like a lucky boy; just found out that I'll only require an arthroscopic procedure for my left ACL, and should be up and at it by June :D :D :D

Still need to get the specs up...this weekend for sure.

That's great news Rob, I had a arthroscopy on my knew cartlidge about 10 years ago and it has been perfect ever since, think the other knee now could do with a wee bit of care from the doctors knife :roll:

clockworkgazz":s2lmp28o said:
That's great news Rob, I had a arthroscopy on my knew cartlidge about 10 years ago and it has been perfect ever since, think the other knee now could do with a wee bit of care from the doctors knife :roll:

Thanks, Gary :D

Complete specs now up on the 1st post, 1st page

88's on hold again though the KHS XT I have will probably give up its kit to furnish it. I've decided to build the SAB instead, it'll be more suited for an upcoming meet.

kaiser":36oyugst said:
88's on hold again though the KHS XT I have will probably give up its kit to furnish it. I've decided to build the SAB instead, it'll be more suited for an upcoming meet.

That sounds cool; is that Si's old SAB? I forget...need to check out your build thread on it.

Beautiful bike! Unfortunately for all, it reminds me of a Fat Chance story. About '87, I was breaking up with a longtime GF who I had introduced to mtn biking in around '82. I helped her get a Ritchey from Mountain Bikes. She met Chris Chance at a Crested Butte Klunker Classic, I think. Anyway, she was all distraught and whiny and laying depressive breakup guilt trips on me. She said she needed counseling, so I gave her a $kilobuck to go get some. She sent the money immediately to Fat Chance and got herself a new ride. I don't doubt that helped a lot with the depression issue. :D

Back