Mayhem 2020 cancelled due to apocalypse

Re: Mountain mayhem 2020

Cloister":2wfuf4z4 said:
Simian_Boy (in the solo riders) should be paid up in the next day or two. I've asked him to submit an entry form himself and let me know when it's gone through.

When he enters can you ask him to register as "RetroBike-[then his name]" so the organisers can see us as a single block and add to the below

Attachments

• C.JPG
    C.JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 1,056

Twister":2uj1m7u7 said:
Retro Spud":2uj1m7u7 said:
Twister":2uj1m7u7 said:
Mike did message me about Mrs SP attending with him and doing a lap, and a friend of mine from work is talking about coming (but will miss the first lap) so should be a good fit. :D

I’ll chase Steve up about committing (and paying)

Matt

Whats the latest with this ^^^

Team up date on previous page

My mate Steve has confirmed and paid, we’re just waiting on Mr Paint.

until he shows up I've no idea if you'll be a 4 or a mixed 5 and even then your days away from the below pricing going up

and now with the Twisters buddy - aka "The Mac Daddy" on the team sheet as rider #3

Fingers crossed that both Adrian (Raidan) and Ben (JazziBizzNiss) can sort things out

in the meantime I've sent PM's to the five below but they've not been read - can someone reach out to them via other means and check if they are still coming

1. Granny Grinder
2. Jussa
3. AKP159
4. Minor_Legend
5. OldKit

In the meantime there's a few spaces if anyone wants to join a Ten

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    24.1 KB · Views: 1,056
  • Capture 2.JPG
    Capture 2.JPG
    169.2 KB · Views: 1,056

Am working on some more of my own music for this year

oh, and getting fit, thats if no more named storms turn up just in time for each weekend.

I have turned up for work an hour early today so............

Mayhem places hills to tire us,
Cheese boy warns corona virus.
If you have digits, keep them crossed,
or this year's weekend may be lost
to over-zealous mum's net types
who buy the doom and death and hype.

I for one will still be going
even if the death toll's growing.
So polish, fettle, build and train,
your real fear is mud and rain.

And if spud brings his manitou back,
We'll all be looking for the crack!

I could go on but i'm not insured.

morning!

legrandefromage":3kd6a2xy said:
oh, and getting fit, thats if no more named storms turn up just in time for each weekend.

This exactly!!!

Its driving me mad, glorious sunny afternoons whilst stuck at work, then the weekend, high winds, torrential rain and localised flooding :cry:

Re:

Glad it's not just me that only seems to have days off in the worst of weather :roll:

Haven't ridden for 6 weeks. :cry: Probably a good thing I'm not competing this year after my many recent hospital visits. On the plus side that means you lucky lot don't have to see me this year but don't get too used to it...I'm planning to make a comeback for 2021. Hopefully will do more than 2 laps before injuring myself next time. :facepalm:

Martin

Will be awesome to see you again - and talk the usual bollocks and bullshit about everything and anything

Reminds me I’ve got a pile of tat I still need to send yah

Re:

Thanks Spud. Will definitely miss it this year but things are looking hopeful for me to get back to training. Christ imagine if I have nearly 18 months of training, I might actually be able to do 3 laps :LOL:

Big things in the pipeline for the 2021 return. Yes I'll be doing solo and at least 1 lap will be on a retro. ;)

Back