Mayhem 2020 cancelled due to apocalypse

Re: Mountain mayhem 2020

legrandefromage":31pdda1a said:
Retro Spud":31pdda1a said:
yeah where have you been

Masturbating mostly

...and waiting until the plastic bike cut & shut fiasco went away
thought so. Hope it doesn’t affect your eyesight.

legrandefromage":31xa29nf said:
Sorry,'cogitating' - damned spell check

Have been building a replica Kirk out of rice.

Boiled or Fried ?

No wait a second ...... knowing you and how much you love Kirks you‘be built it from the crispy variety, that way you could eat it with cold milk after your night lap on

Re: Re:

Retro Spud":16cogaod said:
Now with Widow Maker Paid and no Chilli Pepper or Twisters Mate Dave :(

Matt - I can't refund Daves money as yet as its with Mayhem however if and when you find a replacement their entry fee can go directly to Dave and I'll update the entry sheet on the Mayhem web portal

I'm holding money for 8/10 of a ten man team - two more and i'll pull the trigger

Cloister has a few buddies coming again so hopefully we'll have a few more names soon

I'm up for a return to Mayhem. Are there spare places? What's available?
Ridden 3 mayhems in the past, 2 for retrobike.
Used to ride dusk 'til dawn every year and have done sleepless a couple of times too.

Cheers
boy"O"boy

boy"O"boy":2xuffrue said:
Retro Spud":2xuffrue said:

Matt - I can't refund Daves money as yet as its with Mayhem however if and when you find a replacement their entry fee can go directly to Dave and I'll update the entry sheet on the Mayhem web portal

I'm holding money for 8/10 of a ten man team - two more and i'll pull the trigger

Cloister has a few buddies coming again so hopefully we'll have a few more names soon

Used to ride dusk 'til dawn every year and have done sleepless a couple of times too.

Cheers
boy"O"boy

We're after a rider in our 4 (currently 3 man) team.

al-onestare":wvxklwp4 said:
boy"O"boy":wvxklwp4 said:
Retro Spud":wvxklwp4 said:

Cheers
boy"O"boy

We're after a rider in our 4 (currently 3 man) team.

That's ideal! - count me In please! :cool:
I've sent you a PM

Cheers.
boy"O"boy

Spud, can we have an updated team sheet please bud. Boy 'o' boy is now on the 4 man B team and big nob/little nob have sadly dipped out. That leaves two places on the first 10 man and a place spare on the first 4 man A team...could these be filled with the three new riders in the new 10 man? Depends if any can manage the graft of a four man over a ten man...*

*edit- by man I meant person (male, female, non-binary gender fluid organism or other).

No problem

Already been speaking with Peachy over the teams

Will post tonight

Back