Mayhem 2020 cancelled due to apocalypse

Re: Mountain mayhem 2020

Spud, can you put down the name Monkey_Boy in one of the 2 free spots in the 3rd ten man team with me please? Thanks

In other news, I'm picking up a turbo trainer this afternoon. This training shits about to get real :). I might actually be able to do a lap in under 90 minutes next year :LOL:

Cloister":18wjxpb2 said:
Spud, can you put down the name Monkey_Boy in one of the 2 free spots in the 3rd ten man team with me please? Thanks

In other news, I'm picking up a turbo trainer this afternoon. This training shits about to get real :). I might actually be able to do a lap in under 90 minutes next year :LOL:

No problem - will be a pleasure although having Monkey_bwy in a four man team and Monkey_Boy in the 10 man could get confusing for some !

Retro Spud":1sv2lp7j said:
...although having Monkey_bwy in a four man team and Monkey_Boy in the 10 man could get confusing for some !

Just put him down as Simian_Lad then, to save any mix up.

Re:

Spud, that reminds me, Captain Worm is doing Velo Birmingham (same weekend as Mayhem)
I called him roadie scum and he called me a big girl so I pulled his hair..

Cloister":nmxec9j1 said:
Retro Spud":nmxec9j1 said:
...although having Monkey_bwy in a four man team and Monkey_Boy in the 10 man could get confusing for some !

Just put him down as Simian_Lad then, to save any mix up.

Ah nice compromise but gotta ask is he closer aligned in stature to a Macaque or a Gorilla, don’t want to offend him if he’s built like the latter :LOL:

Re: Re:

Spibblo":35n5b7rf said:
Spud, that reminds me, Captain Worm is doing Velo Birmingham (same weekend as Mayhem)
I called him roadie scum and he called me a big girl so I pulled his hair..

Shame - but no room for shandy drinking lightweights !

If he bucks his ideas up - Maybe next year !

Re:

November 1st Update - only 7.5 Months to go :D

when we get to Christmas it will be less than than 6 months way :xmas-big-grin: have to admit I look forward to Mayhem more than Xmas :shock:

Attachments

• Mayhem 2020.PNG
    Mayhem 2020.PNG
    25.7 KB · Views: 215

WTF is Mike Muz doing on a northern team?

About as northern as spheniscidae.

Back