Mayhem 2020 cancelled due to apocalypse

Well if it was still on we’d be three months away

Three months from now we’d have eaten and drunk to much and getting ready to set off fireworks at the witching hour of midnight

365 days + 90 = being there in 2021

Re:

Refund came through a few days back, cheers Spud. It was gracious of MM to return our money. Wish I could say the same of Velo Birmingham. They cancelled yesterday and are not refunding or even forwarding our place to the following year. Serves me right for being a mud-shy bramble-dodger I suppose

nobby the sheep":1jm6cdr3 said:
We shall look back on this year not as the covid 19 pandemic but The great toilet roll shortage of 2020

Attachments

• F66FA2CA-9597-44C0-88E0-B6E49B1CBBB0.jpeg
    F66FA2CA-9597-44C0-88E0-B6E49B1CBBB0.jpeg
    88.8 KB · Views: 1,232
Re:

Excellent. I’ve see this before and I’ll choose to have the same year again. 1992 please, sir. The year of Glastonbury, the Levellers, primal scream , love and pink mountain bikes. Turned out a bit crap in the end, but the first 10 months were the best.

Re: Re:

Stodgy":870axl52 said:
Excellent. I’ve see this before and I’ll choose to have the same year again. 1992 please, sir. The year of Glastonbury, the Levellers, primal scream , love and pink mountain bikes. Turned out a bit crap in the end, but the first 10 months were the best.
Wow the Levellers :D Now there's a band...probably one of my best concerts was seeing them at Rock City in Nottingham around 1993 ish. Yeah I'd be in for a rerun of 1992 :D

Back