Sold Marin Team Issue Mk. 1

This is my own 92 Team Issue petty much to 92 brochure. I also owned one from new back in late 1991 and I can confirm ( on my bike anyway) the decal colours were a greenish yellow (depending on the light angle) and not pure yellow like the UK brochure suggests. My guess is the 92 brochure used lower quality printing technology which did not accurately reproduce the actual colour. The brochure photos are also low resolution /poor quality. But not bad for £1.25p 😀

That is really kind. I currently have a 1994 MARIN "Team FRS", a 1992 MARIN "Team Titanium", two 1993 MARIN "Team Issue", a MARIN "Pine FRS" and one 1992 MARIN "Team Marin" in the making :-D So, I am good for the next 3 years :)
At that point, really...what is JUST ONE MORE frame gonna hurt? After all the very advanced high level calculus mathematical formula for bike owner ship is n+1. Just think, you have so many Marin's laying around, your wife will not notice you sneaking in another. ;)

Good question! I dont know ...I assume its simply a thin coat of clear over the bare metal surface. A real paint is always a little more "protection".

Back