Marin FRS its here!

Without 1996 to look at, assuming 1995 it should be easy to determine if you know what rear end you have (other than hunting for butted tubes*) and unfortunately I don't know what the G model is for (unless you find someone that does have one)

Manitou Comp = Nail Trail FRS
Manitou M4 = Team FRS.

If you still have where the top sticker, where the name went, even the shadow/outline, it may also give a clue.

Would need to see pictures of 1996 one's really. (EDIT, Not a 1996 as different rear sus.)

Team FRS 1995 had a butted headtube. Though internal or external I don't know as cannot see from the pictures In the catalogue. Cannot even see if the 1995 had the reinforcement rings.

Thank you for your help Fluffy Chicken. I have looked at the 95 catalogue and compared the rear shocks on the Team and IFT. The shocks that are on mine are exactly the same as on the Team! There are no other visible signs on my frame as to what it should be apart from the frame number and the shocks.
I have bought a set of White Industries Cranks and Hubs for it now, along with XT front and rear mech's and a set of Onza HO canti's.
Need a pair of 32H rims now!

Back