Mallorca - trails, maps, routes, experiences?

wm4wm4

Retro Guru
Hi guys,

Not sure if this is the right topic, or if there is a right one, for something that isn't strictly 'retro'!

Anyway, I'm off with a few friends on a bargain bucket long weekend holiday to Mallorca next week. Most of us have now grown out of 'club-life', so are looking for a bit of XC trail riding to do.

Everyone is fairly proficient having done red & black trails in Wales and Scotland, so was wondering if anyone has found any particularly nice trails or routes, or any advice on maps etc...

Unfortunately, I will be leaving my RC200 behind (not taking it on Ryanair again!), instead we are gonna hire hardtails for about 2 days and are staying in Palma, although we may hire a van / car if the riding up North is worth the effort. We want something knackering, challenging, beautiful and fun (too much to ask)?

Thanks in advance...

I went there Easter last year, im glad I took my wetsuit as the water was freezing. I didn't go to ride though. pyrotim is probably the one to ask I think he use to live there, im sure there was a similar thread about this last year

Back