Mahoosive retro MTB magazine clear out...valuation?

Max P

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
-------SOLD------SOLD--------SOLD-------

Hi guys, not been on here much over recent years but I'm getting to an age when a big clear out is necessary. I've got a shed load of magazines all bought by me BITD - really looking for a valuation
(of the MTB mags only not incl Singletrack which I'll sell separately) as I'm clueless and some of these are quite early. I will also be clearing out many of the original brochures and catalogues I have from '88 onwards - many were scanned here but I've got a few hundred.

To avoid any confusion - so the valuation (and sale) is for now just the MTB mags pictured from photo 2 downwards (a total of approx 60 issues of MBUK, MBI, What MTB and a few US mags etc). The STW mags and all the brochures mentioned will be sold separately.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2670

Re:

What always kills mag sales is the postage cost.

Id happily buy all of them, if we could agree a fair price.

Re:

I'd certainly be very interested in the one with the Orange Prestige review above! Out of interest, what volume is it?

Value wise, when I cleared mine out I think I sold the pre 95 MBUK's for £5 + post. Might be worth more now?

As for the later magazines, no one was interested in my mid 2000 What Mountain Bike's, not even for free.

Hi guys - thanks for the posts and all the PM's - will answer them ASAP but not looking to split these mags in any way - it's all or nothing I'm afraid! Will be the same for the brochures but I'll list those in a separate topic.

If anyone wants to suggest a fair amount for all the mags collected (or I can box them in two sensibly weighted parcels for your courier) please let me know. :)

Re:

Sounds like it's all or nothing as won't split the bundle....so IF anyone buys these could I Please please please buy the may 1991 mountain biker with the aluminium o article!!

Had a lot of interest via PM but if anyone wants the 60 mags as described and pictured then I'd like £75 for the lot please - I'd really like them collected but if no takers by next weekend I can package them but it will be two packages I guess.

Apologies as I suppose this should really be in the sales section now if the mods feel this is bad form to post it here please can I ask it be moved? :)

-------SOLD------SOLD--------SOLD-------

Thanks to the buyer and the forum for the facility.

I still have 57 issues of Singletrack if anyone is interested in those.

8e4867d4-img_7224-scaled.jpeg

6be4047f-img_7225-scaled.jpeg

a1fec41c-img_7226-scaled.jpeg

Back