Macretro fat camp

Do you guys want to totally lay yer selves bare and show you heights as well so that we can all relate the height to weight ratio :LOL:

Had a wee look at my year to date totals:

Cycled 672 miles
Run 151.60 miles
Lost 4ish kilos
Trained/commuted/done something on 61 days from a possible 122.

Quick roadie sesh the night. 17 miles, 385m climbing. Average is improving, 16.8mph now. Up from 15.5mph from the first time I did this route a month ago, although I think it was pretty windy that day.

Like the short sharp runs, easier on my back.

log to date

662 road miles YTD, some of that on the turbo for extra resistance and sweat
reckon only 10 mtb hrs (plus last weekend)
32 x 1hr games of fitbaw

lost about 6Kg :D (although a few were the lazy xmas eating & drinking hols)

BMI from 26 to 24.2 (healthy) :D

this thread has been a good way to keep focused, would like to loose another 3Kg before my target date of start of Oct.

I was 81kg dead on this morning so no real change for me.

I meant to do a year to date total but forgot, I've worked out most rides using map my ride, I have done 529miles but that doesn't include commutes (around 5 miles a week since feb) or a few untracked runs, guessing around 80miles extra to add on.

I've put myself on scale yesterday. I lost 6kg even during last 4 weeks without intention to do so. 79kg now. I'm not happy though as I feel a bit weak.

89.6kg for me again this week. Good 3hr ride on Sunday and 2hr on Tuesday, but went up to Kinnoull yesterday for a nosey at the new bike park and felt like crap. Couple of lazy days needed I think.

Back