MACDURO!!! September 25th - 10.30 Balkello Woods Car Park

Looking forward to this, have to give the RTS a shakedown ride,

Anybody got a set of old GT rigid forks by chance, don't think my Mag 21s are holding air lol.

Still hoping to make this one, Proflex is nearly built- ordered the wrong front mech though..

Stephen, can give you a lift- make sure you get time off- sundays are quiet!

Re:

I hope this goes well and gets a good turnout. Its a great idea. Unfortunately I can't make it. Working night shift and its the day my daughter leaves for a years volunteering in South Africa .

Re:

Alas I cannot be there as I have to work from late Sunday afternoon (Sunday's are far from quiet, one of the busiest days in the pizza trade these days) and so getting back to Edinburgh in time would be unlikely. Currently only got rigid bikes built up anyway and off road I am seriously out of practice.
Thanks for the lift offer Dave but I think your on your own for this adventure :(

Re:

Having a tidy out and have a massive pile of every Singletrack magazine. Let me know if anyone wants some and I'll bring them along.
Shame to stick them all to the recycling otherwise, but I've access to the digital archive and they're just taking up space.

Re:

I'll be there, test rode the Prestige last week, I'm still alive so can only assume it went well :D
The Mrs wanted to go away this weekend, my reply... "No Fuckin' way!!! It's MacDuro weekend!!!" :LOL:

I think she understood.... :eek:

Clubby, can you bring those magazines along? I might be interested in a few.

Re:

I'm afraid I won't make this, apathy and general lack of motivation is what I'm dealing with ATM. I had re-built the Dave Yates to make it MacDuro ready but I'm nowhere near being ready physically :LOL:
Been building bikes more than riding lately but going to get out on the road bike this weekend while you lot are having fun in the land of ingin pehs and circles, have fun.

Re: Re:

DynaCol":1d840mvs said:
I'm afraid I won't make this, apathy and general lack of motivation is what I'm dealing with ATM. I had re-built the Dave Yates to make it MacDuro ready but I'm nowhere near being ready physically :lol.

I thought MacDuro/Enduro was a mostly downhill affair, with not much pedalling required?? If not, then be prepared for the hills to be alive with the sound of expletives :LOL:

In any case, who goes out on their road bike when there's a MacRetro event on the same day? :shock: pish tosh I say. Get yourself along :D

Back