macbook 13" late 2008 + extras *PICS ADDED*

twain

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Updated with pics and a firm price now :)

EDIT: price update - i'd be after £200 + postage for all of this.

Comes with spare battery. Both are used, you can get a whole DVD films playback out of each to give you an idea of how long they last.
Recently upgraded RAM to 4GB.
Also has airplane/in car charging adapter.
Original box and manual.

OS version = OS X Mavericks (10.9.5)

some pics of the Macbook itself, i need to fish out the box from storage plus the airplane adapter stuff.
All ports/connections, magnet power inlet all function fine. its generally very clean all round and performs well.
it will come with installation discs as well. more details of those when i get the box out of storage.

the screen is in very good condition. i'll give it a good clean before sending off. there are some faint marks on is (transparent) that doesnt affect viewing (can only see if you turn screen off and look at it at a certain angle) but thought i should mention it. i cant even photgraph them they are that insignificant.

the body itself is in good condition. no dents/scratches etc. some cosmetic bits around edges, but again, insignificant really.

Its missing 2 of the black feet underneath (i recently added the 2 in the pciture) they are cheap off eBay though and easy enough to fit)

the black plastic bar does show signs of some crazing/cracking - its still solid enough and doesnt seem to be affecting anything. i think this is where the heat is pumped out from, so its probably a common thing for this type of Macbook age.

just to show the battery power level indicator still works:

i'll add a couple more pics of the box and accessories/spare battery when i get hold of them hopefully tonight.

i still need to reset this, which i'm aiming to get done this week.
any questions post here or PM me!

Back