Lowered Price 1994 Fat Chance Team Yo Eddy...with a twist!!

Dr S":imjg36f6 said:
You should do a thread on your Bug in General Chat. There are some real big VW fans over here. I'm sure they would dig it.

Si

Yeah, thanks! Will grab some pics and whack some up for people to have a gander at...

Yo is still up for grabs folks! Come make me an offer I can't refuse (keep it clean!) :LOL:

Would love to make you an offer, but sadly can't at this moment in time.I remember looking at the thread for this bike back in May,would have bitten your arm off then !

Oh well, maybe I'll get this next time round ;)

theredchili":10m3rtwm said:
Would love to make you an offer, but sadly can't at this moment in time.I remember looking at the thread for this bike back in May,would have bitten your arm off then !

Oh well, maybe I'll get this next time round ;)

Hey cheers! Liking what you got in your quiver....some great rides you got there!

At this rate I might just have to do a deal with a half packet of mints, an old cardigan button and some pocket fluff :LOL:

This bike must go to a new home soon folks...needs must!

aboardabike":2zl8c1se said:
At this rate I might just have to do a deal with a half packet of mints, an old cardigan button and some pocket fluff :LOL:

I can do this :D

good luck with the sale

reduced price....must go!

thanks guys! I think all thos years working in iron foundries and making chain has affected our height around here!

Bike still up for grabs..LOWERED price before I very reluctantly have to put on Fleabay....

Now £950 :D

Up for grabs still - £950 or closest offer.

Really don't want Ebay to charge me a fortune for fees....sooner give you guys a better price than pay ebay!

PM me if interested!

Cheers!

Back