Lowered Price 1994 Fat Chance Team Yo Eddy...with a twist!!

Radoslaw":3b52ygzt said:
Noted. Any ideas what to do with too long torso?

Lose a couple of ribs each side, sling out a few vertebrae and chop out a little bit between your shoulders and elbows and you'll be well away :LOL:

Thanks guys!

It's with a sad heart I've gotta let it go.....but know it will go to a loving home if any one of you guys take ownership. I wouldn't let it go anywhere else but to a retrobike member!

I have lots of photos as memories though, and can say I've now owned one of the greatest hand-built american steel hardtails ever made! :D

I'm based in the West Midlands, UK for anyone who wishes to know more - please PM me. Thanks guys!

a bump for the weekend and just to say the bike is still up for grabs folks! This needs to go soon as possible so maybe make a cheeky offer and I might just sell :D

The bike is an out and out race machine (the former owner/builder racing at the national retro bike champs!)

??racing??
Riden badly at the back between pub stops on Retrobike group rides maybe.

Ace bike. Hope it finds a loving new home.

Si

Dr S":1gcexhc7 said:
The bike is an out and out race machine (the former owner/builder racing at the national retro bike champs!)

??racing??
Riden badly at the back between pub stops on Retrobike group rides maybe.

Ace bike. Hope it finds a loving new home.

Si

Thanks Si! Sorry, I'm sure I read somewhere on here that you had ridden it in on one the national series races!? Ahh heck!!! Well that's knocked at least £500 off the asking price now! ;)

It's a sad time....but need to recoupe some funds after restoration of my '66 beetle....damn street engines don't come cheap these days! Still got my daily retro though and have been happy to own the Yo!

Must go to someone on here though - as I'll be able to keep tabs on it and know it'll be appreciated!

I did ride it at the Thetford National Series Round back in january and at the Big Weekender last year but they were just rides not races. Racing isn't something I would be any good at no matter how good the bike. Being a Yorkshireman I'm quite good in the race to the bar though. That said, never managed to beat Gil_M to a pint so more practice needed methinks. :LOL:

Shame you are selling. Its the second car related sale in a row- I sold it to pay for the front brakes for my 63 Alfa. Maybe this time it will go to someone who won't flog it to buy old car stuff.
Anyhoo, come on folks, get it bought. Its a cracker!

Si

Dr S":3oyqa1fa said:
I did ride it at the Thetford National Series Round back in january and at the Big Weekender last year but they were just rides not races. Racing isn't something I would be any good at no matter how good the bike. Being a Yorkshireman I'm quite good in the race to the bar though. That said, never managed to beat Gil_M to a pint so more practice needed methinks. :LOL:

Shame you are selling. Its the second car related sale in a row- I sold it to pay for the front brakes for my 63 Alfa. Maybe this time it will go to someone who won't flog it to buy old car stuff.
Anyhoo, come on folks, get it bought. Its a cracker!

Si

Haha - yeah I kinda perfecting the run to the bar technique ;)

Thanks for the props about the bike...you know it better than anyone....it is a stonker of a classic bike. Only reason why I put it up for sale on here - it must go to an enthusiast!! I put off selling the Yo time and time again over the summer trying to find every other way of funding my engine build, but now I really have got to let it go.

You should do a thread on your Bug in General Chat. There are some real big VW fans over here. I'm sure they would dig it.

Si

Back