Litespeed Sewanee

cbb

Retro Guru
Hi,
with sad and bloody heart I do sell my Litespeed Sewanee full-suspension bike. MY2010, bought in EU. 26" wheels, but do hope that still unique and interesting enough in era of 29" wheels. US size M/Medium (but rather say smaller body, I`m 1,75m).
Bike was ridden seriously in forest, but no races/marathons, thus some scuffs, visible mostly on stickers. No dents, crapes, etc. (I don`t know how to say that correctly). No damage at all. No play in rear suspension (it was regularly serviced every end of season), bearings in rear suspension are Enduro MAX.
FOX delivered fork and shock with 100mm and 90mm travel, respectively. No dents nor other issues with them, no oil leaking, air preasure is fixed. The FOX shock is fixed within the frame with Amachete roller kit. Wheels are built on Extralite HyperFront/Rear hubs (I would recommend to replace the axle in rear hub as there`s a little play, no problem with the function, but it`s recommended). The rear hub has installed XD freewheel. Other components: SRAM X11, XTR, SRAM X.0, Chris King, ENVE, Tune, 3T, Extralite, ESI, etc.
All bearings run smoothly. I repleaced originals with Enduro ZeroCeramic edition (again, regularly serviced).
I installed 1x11 SRAM group last season with Extralite OctaRamp chainring, 32T. All bolts are titanium or aluminium (per case). Tyres are tubeless. The front one is brand new (0km), the rear one will fit coming season well. Both wheels are tubeless with NoTubes sealant (brand new).
I will add to the bike: original Litespeed papers with invoice, spare rear droputs (1 pair), spare SRAM 11-speed chain (NIB), 2 sets of SRAM brake pads (NIB), service kit for rear suspension part of the frame, (all bearings, bolts, etc.). I can add Extralite freewheel for 8-9-10 cassette, if wanted.
Bike is 100% ready for coming season. I sell it like you see on the pictures (yep, the bike is really clean and I haven`t ridden it). If no interest, I can de-install Shimano XTR pedals, just let me know.
This is pretty unique bike, built on unique frame. I could speak about it hours, so please, find more info here: http://www.custombikesbuilding.com/gall ... ed-sewanee (caution - the bike has former 3x9 setup, which is now 1x11). If you have more questions, don`t hesitate to ask.
Please, be serious. I will respond to serious questions/queries only. Bike is located in Bratislava/Slovakia. I can ship EU (even worldwide) at buyer costs. I will not split the bike.
Price - I would say 3000EUR. Paypal or bank transfer (EU only).
Hope the bike will find new home by someone who knows what is it. Hope someone will enjoy it as I did last few years.
Thank you for your kind interest. P.S. Yep, this is titan :)

Attachments

• bike8.jpg
    bike8.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 638
  • bike7.jpg
    bike7.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 634
  • bike6.jpg
    bike6.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 634
  • bike5.jpg
    bike5.jpg