Sold Frame/bike MTB FS Litespeed Sewanee LS T.M/L

klarf

Retro Newbie
Hi,
I want to sell my old Litespeed Sewanee LS. The size it's M/L (595mm top tube, 460mm seat tube).
90mm rear travel and 100mm front, 26" wheels.

I can sell the complet bike or a frame kit.

Frame with full titanium screws, custom screw by Normafil (France) in grade 9 quality.
Rear shock Fox Float RP23
Fork Rock Shox Sid RCT3, 15mm axle, ride less 500km.
Rear derailleur, shifter, chain Sram XX1, cassette XO1 10-42 (less than 1000km), cable set Nokon carbon.
Crankset Race Face Next SL cinch with absolute black 32 oval
Custom built wheels : hubs Chris King ISO pewter, spokes Sapim CX Ray with ligature, rims ZTR Crest rear and Podium MMX front
Tires Continental race king supersonic rear and Schwalbe Racing Ray evo front (like new)
Seatpost Rewel titanium, stem J&L 100mm titanium, handlebar Pro Tharsis carbon (680mm), grips Extralite

The bike has less than 2500km. Some parts are more recent.
The maintenance was followed in the rules of the art (I work in a local bike shop in France), the suspensions were maintained regularly.
I sell the bike whitout the headset (I can put another), the brake set, the seatpost collar (I would put a kcnc quickrelease), the pedals, the saddle and the gps holder.
I can sell the bike whitout some parts, or sell the frame only. Please contact me for more information :)

Price :
bike like the description : 2800€
frame only : 1400€

Possibility to send in Europe, please contact me.

Last edited:
Hi !
I update the price :
1000€ the frame only
2400€ the bike like the description

Thank you !

Back