lights

for the same £50 , 2 years ago i got some electron twin , with a 5w and a 10w , the battery is 3 times the weight !!

those DX are really great value .

cchris2lou":2lkzchue said:
for the same £50 , 2 years ago i got some electron twin , with a 5w and a 10w , the battery is 3 times the weight !!

So has anyone here actually ordered and recived there ??

I bought some Nov 5 and am still waiting :roll:

yes i got mine last friday.
did take quite awhile but so worth it.

differing people have had differing times, couple of chaps i ride with got theres withing about 2 weeks.
however its been the better part of a month to get mine.

i would suggest water proofing both the battery & the light tho when it does arrive.

also check inside the light housing for errant schwarf, which has caused the death of a few peoples lights.

still worth every penny though.

Khane":36ta3rp7 said:
yes i got mine last friday.
did take quite awhile but so worth it.

differing people have had differing times, couple of chaps i ride with got theres withing about 2 weeks.
however its been the better part of a month to get mine.

i would suggest water proofing both the battery & the light tho when it does arrive.

also check inside the light housing for errant schwarf, which has caused the death of a few peoples lights.

still worth every penny though.

How did you waterproof yours then ?

took the bar mount off with a philips screw driver, put a blob of silicon sealer where it sits and reattached the bar mount.

as for the battery similar deal silicon sealer on both ends around the edges of the plastic, then wrapped it in electrical tape.

Mattythemod":2j327n78 said:
cchris2lou":2j327n78 said:

So has anyone here actually ordered and recived there ??

I bought some Nov 5 and am still waiting :roll:

yes purchased mine mid october, took 5 weeks to arrive.

Back