lights

the DX lights will take ages to arrive but should be better than my Tesco torches .

I need to improve my MM night time laps .

cchris2lou":1rrnxwpa said:
the DX lights will take ages to arrive but should be better than my Tesco torches .

Sure mine didn't take that long to arrive... & yes they're a lot brighter than the TTT! :cool:

Ziggy":3qmqvpm8 said:
cchris2lou":3qmqvpm8 said:

Sure mine didn't take that long to arrive... & yes they're a lot brighter than the TTT! :cool:

this time of year they are very busy and from reading posts on STW , they can take a while to arrive .

i can confirm that both Orange71 & RC200Ti both got theres in approx 2 -2.5 weeks.

however ive been waiting nearly 3 weeks so far and its yet to be dispatched (still being processed apparently).

however ive seen these things in action, wednesdays ride out with Orange71 & RC200Ti was quite amusing they were riding side by side on a country lane and actually made a car coming in the opposite direction stop as they must of thought it was a car.

they are super bright and last 3hrs on full power, which for £50 all in is pretty damned good value for money (just wish they would hurry the F*%! up with mine :x )

Khane":3fep6njz said:
they are super bright and last 3hrs on full power, which for £50 all in is pretty damned good value for money (just wish they would hurry the F*%! up with mine :x )

You hit the nail on the head there , they cant be beat for 50 quid , why spend 200 quid for the same type of output and design etc etc thats 150 quid could be wisley spent on lots of shiny goodies or lots of beer and flapjacks :LOL:

Mattythemod":1zit5qik said:
Khane":1zit5qik said:

You hit the nail on the head there , they cant be beat for 50 quid , why spend 200 quid for the same type of output and design etc etc thats 150 quid could be wisley spent on lots of shiny goodies or lots of beer and flapjacks :LOL:

Anyone got a link to the lights at DX?

received my DX lights this mornig .

it took 2 weeks for them to get them in stock and then 5 days for them to arrive , so not too bad .

the finish look ok . will give them a try tonight or at the week end .

Still in love with my DX lamp.

Still need to get around to ordering a second (apparently you can get a Y splitter lead to run 2 units off one battery pack too.)

Got this in my inbox this morning http://reviews.mtbr.com/blog/2010-mtbr-lights-shootout/ For reference the DX lamp is the Magicshine MJ808

Which clearly comes out as best bang for buck by a long long way.

Back