lights

The Ay-Ups run suprisingly cool compared to my Hope Vision 2 runs very hot :shock:

cchris2lou":30wc3tvk said:
just ordered some of those cheap lights from DX .

Almost pulled the trigger myself two days ago.. look a bargain. I have a few year old L&M HID which is good, so wasn't sure whether this was going to be instead/aswell etc, so passed for now.

gump":2frixn5h said:
cchris2lou":2frixn5h said:
just ordered some of those cheap lights from DX .

Almost pulled the trigger myself two days ago.. look a bargain. I have a few year old L&M HID which is good, so wasn't sure whether this was going to be instead/aswell etc, so passed for now.

I've only given mine a few hours use (5-10 rides?) so I can't comment on longevity, but apart from that they are great. TTT on the helmet as well is a very good overall combination for notalotawonga.

Have a look on eBay for the P7 Cree's. I bought two which came with 4 batteries and two chargers for under £80. They are stupidly bright at 900 lumen each, quite light and more importantly they have a good wide spread. Run time on max power is around 60 minutes but its a 20 second job to swap the batteries. The only problem is mounting them but they fit nicely into the mount for the Joystick lamp. Put one on yer helmet and one on the bars and you have Lupine power levels for under £100 inc mounts.

Back