Let the magic begin........Ti Content.

Jeez Louise, did bikes EVER get any better than that? Come to think of it, did ANYTHING ever get any better than that. What a beautiful thing, and what a beautiful job you made of it.

Class.

:D

Cheers buddy..still my favorite rider by far.

Got a few updates to add which I will do over the next few days. The TNTs bit the dust unfortunately so I am now running XT 732/35 hubs on NOS Campag rims. :cool:

Porto1":31fucsd4 said:
Jeez Louise, did bikes EVER get any better than that? Come to think of it, did ANYTHING ever get any better than that. What a beautiful thing, and what a beautiful job you made of it.

Class.

:D

As has already been said - fantastic build Ant's!

Looking forward to the other 4 and one in particular. You have set the bar high.

That is a true dream / lottery win build :) great attention to detail , truly stunning .
hope it lives in the lounge where it can be drooled over at anytime :LOL:

Paul

Cheers Paul. I am not a fan of 'wall hanging' bikes.....although I do own a couple of those :oops: . Its a perfect riders bike and this one gets regularly thrashed .....as it should be! :D

shinobi":1zhkm4l8 said:
That is a true dream / lottery win build :) great attention to detail , truly stunning .

Paul

Antstark":25aw4b39 said:
Cheers Paul. I am not a fan of 'wall hanging' bikes.....although I do own a couple of those :oops: . Its a perfect riders bike and this one gets regularly thrashed .....as it should be! :D

shinobi":25aw4b39 said:

Paul
Oh i didnt mean a wall hanger lol ! i would just like it available to look at at all times , you know , when theres nothing on telly :D
Paul

Late arrival but just to say it looks fantastic :D But where in Gods name did you get all those parts, in boxes too ! :shock:

Not ebay :?....................................Surely :p

Not ebay no....I am not that stupid/rich

You have to remember that I built this over 18 months ago......a time when the FS section was just bursting with boxed NOS parts selling for almost nothing......erm..... actually... ..it was a mix of very very good luck, dogged persistence and the generosity of the folks on here for letting their prize stuff go.

Thanks for the kind comments......I feel somewhat obliged to update the thread with some new pics...maybe at the weekend :D

dyna-ti":16avji9j said:
Late arrival but just to say it looks fantastic :D But where in Gods name did you get all those parts, in boxes too ! :shock:

Not ebay :?....................................Surely :p

Antstark":lojwwjs2 said:
I feel somewhat obliged to update the thread with some new pics...maybe at the weekend :D

Yes please :D

Back