Lego Technic

Just spotted this :D

Awesome thread and great memories! Here are a few sets I had as a nipper; original sets long gone now but I snagged these unopened sets on the bay a couple years back.

I think the ultimate set for me was the chassis car '8860' but I doubt there's an unopened one of those... and if there was... I'm guessing it would be serious buckage :shock:

IMG_1746.jpg

IMG_1747.jpg

IMG_1744.jpg

IMG_1745.jpg

IMG_1743.jpg

IMG_1742.jpg

:cool:

I had quite a few sets (most of them already listed)... think my favourite was probably the 8020 above as for a fairly modest sized kit it made quite a few really good models.

Aren't those a Land Rover 101FC and Lightweight?

Always fancied some of the pneumatic stuff but never had it... have been tempted recently to purchase some ostensibly for my son who is now at just the right age and has a fair bit of the more modern stuff.

We've had loads of fun building stuff out of Meccano though which I never had as a youngster - had to learn those kinds of skills on real Land Rovers later on!

might get it all out the loft tonight, have never really collated what there is, and there is rather a lot

I think I still have an unopened 8020 too

Girlfriend has said that I'm not allowed to buy any thing 'LEGO' before crimbo !! There are a couple of things I'm hoping to get, if not I know where the Christmas bonus might be going !!! :LOL:

Back