Lawwill Leader 3 Retro forks (controltech) Pictures added!!

Dirty Trix

Oldest Ebay Trick in the book, folks get so carried away with the excitement of buying the item, they don't see the shipping costs, a way if righting in an automatic big profit and darn right shifty. If you repost the item to Ebay, they will remove it and warn the seller, I have done this many times, Ebay also see it as dishonest. They cannnot refuse collection either, at the item only price, that is also illegal. It says a lot about the shop!! :evil: :evil:

i had poor service from them once aswell, messed my rims up and couldnt supply what they was advertising, phoned up and and got a member off staff who had no idea what he was talking about, maybe it was the cleaner who heard the phone ring? and £20 is rip off on them forks to post, parcel force 48 price for a whole bike is £14.99.

:?

Beg to differ

My experience is more than satisfactory - although I offered a useful amount of cash prior to them going on Ebay, I then 'won' them for substantially less than my first offer. I feared that a certain amount of 'arse-seeing' might then take place - but fair play, the forks have arrived in my office and are as described.

Thanks Rob and SJS.

Neil

Back